GitAspx 0.3 Available
Version 0.3 of GitAspx is now available for download.
Changes in 0.3 are:
- Support for git’s “dumb” http protocol in addition to the smart protocol (provides read-only access for older clients)
- Worked around an issue where jgit-based clients couldn’t clone a repository (this means that you can now use GitAspx with JetBrains TeamCity)
- Download GitAspx from the project page on GitHub.
- Unzip the contents to a directory on the filesystem (eg C:inetpubgit)
- Create a site/application in IIS to point to the application
- Edit the web.config file so that the RepositoriesDirectory points to wherever your git repositories are located (by default, C:Repositories)
GitAspx requires .NET 4 and IIS7 or later.
(More detailed instructions available on my previous post)
Written on October 19, 2010