FluentValidation 2.0 now available
FluentValidation 2.0 is now available for download.
FluentValidation 2.0 is a fairly major release that supports ASP.NET MVC 3. Highlights include:
- Support for MVC 3
- Support for Windows Phone 7
- Better support for client-side validation messages
- More customizable localization
- Performance improvements to AttributedValidatorFactory
- NotEmptyValidator now works with ICollection instances
- Numerous other bug fixes
As well as being available for download from CodePlex, FluentValidation 2.0 packages are also available via NuGet. To install, use the following command from the Package Manager Console:
…and if you need the MVC integration
Install-Package FluentValidation.MVC2 ...or... Install-Package FluentValidation.MVC3
Note that FluentValidation 2.0 is the last release that will support .NET 3.5 and ASP.NET MVC 2. FluentValidation 3.0 (which is already in development) will be for .NET 4 only.