FluentValidation 3.3 available
FluentValidation 3.3 is now available to download.
This is a maintenance release contains the following changes:
- Added additional overload for Must that accepts a PropertyValidatorContext.
- Allow rules not in a RuleSet to be executed in addition to rules in a ruleset, eg: validator.Validate(instance, ruleSet: "default,MyRuleset");
- Support AbstractValidator.Custom rules within top level When conditions.
- Patch that adds error messages localized in Russian
- Compatibility with ASP.NET MVC 4 Beta (new NuGet package ID is FluentValidation.Mvc4)
Written on March 30, 2012